Try to be a rainbow in someone"s cloud.

努力成为他人阴云中的那道彩虹。

— Maya Angelou (American poet, civil rights activists)

玛雅·安吉罗 美国诗人、民权活动家

I think you have to pay for love with bitter tears.

我想,要想得到爱,你得付出苦涩的泪水才行。

Edith Piaf (French singer)

伊迪丝·琵雅芙 法国歌手

You can"t blame gravity for falling in love.

坠入爱河这事儿你可不能怪地心引力。

Albert Einstein (physicist)

爱因斯坦 著名物理学家

They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.

拥抱被发明出来就是为了让人们知道:你爱他们,无需一言。

Bil Keane (American cartoonist)

比尔·基恩 美国漫画家

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.

大自然想出这么一个小妙招——用一个吻,让你在无声胜有声时无需多言。

Ingrid Bergman

英格丽·褒曼

The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a great deal longer.

一个吻的声响大不过一台大炮,但吻的回声却能经久不息。

Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.

老奥利弗·温德尔·霍姆斯

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

你的轻喃低语不是入耳而是入心,因此,你不是吻在我唇上,而是吻在我灵魂。

Judy Garland (American actor)

朱迪·嘉兰 美国女演员

We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving.

我们热爱生活,不是因为我们习惯了生活,而是因为我们习惯了热爱。

Friedrich Nietzsche (German philosopher)

尼采 德国哲学家

You can"t blame gravity for falling in love.

坠入爱河这事儿你可不能怪地心引力。